Optical Power Meter DVP-2002
Optical Power Meter DVP-2002 - description:
DVP-2002 Optical Power Meter is a highly sensitive device characterized by operation stability and reliability. DVP-2002 is equipped with a high-performance detector, though it is very compact and lightweight. This optical power meter is suitable for different applications.
DVP-2002 Optical Power Meter Features
- High sensitivity.
- High performance detector.
- Multi-wave band testing.
- Relative and absolute power display.
- Compact dimensions, light weight.
- Battery power supply.
- Suitable for different applications.
DVP-2002 Optical Power Meter Application
- Optical loss test.
- Optical fiber cable testing and maintenance.
- Optical fiber identification.
- Optical system testing.
- CATV network testing.
- Optical transmitter testing.
DVP-2002 Optical Power Meter Technical Specifications
|Wavelength||850 nm, 980 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1480 nm, 1550 nm|
|Dynamic Range||-50 ~ +23 dBm/-40 ~ +33 dBm|
|Display Writer||mW, nW, uW, pW, dBm, dB|
|Working Interface||FC (Standard)|
|Power Supply||2 AA battaries (>24H)|
|Working Environment||-20° ~ +55°, 0% ~ 95% (RH)|
|Storage Environment||-40° ~ +70°, 0% ~ 95% (RH)|
|Size||62 x 22 x 110 mm|