Hot Air Soldering Station AOYUE 857A++
Hot Air Soldering Station AOYUE 857A++ - description:
Soldering station AOYUE-857A++ with microprocessor airflow and temperature control. Sensor installation of operating parameters. Digital display reflects static/set temperature and airflow strength.
- Airflow strength and temperature control is made by means of digital display and push buttons on facing part of control unit.
- Quickly reaches required airflow temperature and maintains it with a high accuracy for a long period of time.
- Station is constructed for work with BGA bodies, portable telephones speakers and other elements of circuit boards.
- Turbomotor generates soft vortex airflow.
- Discrete temperature control enables to set required temperature accurate within 1°C very quickly.
- Basic package includes 3 replaceable nozzles(1197, 1198, and 1010) and IC disassembling tool with two wire acquisitions – with big and small one.
- Antistatic station performance enables to work with static-sensitive components.
- 5 A fuse is located on the block back panel.
|Temperature range||100 - 480 °C|
|Temperature adjustment||Sensor, discrete|
|Airflow adjustment||Sensor, discrete|
|Power consumption||500 W (máx.)|
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Airflow||35 l/min.. (máx.)|
|Dimensions (L х W х H)||131 × 121 × 192 mm|
|Hot Air Gun AOYUE-857++|
|Heating element||10094, (4-pinned, with nichrome spiral)|
|Nozzle diameter||21,5 mm|
- Airtermal station Aoyue-857A++ – 1 pc.
- Hot air gun holder – 1 pc.
- Nozzles – 3 pcs.
- IC disassembling tool – 1 pc.
- Power cable, 1 m – 1 pc.
- Manual – 1 pc.
- Packing box with foam protective frame – 1pc.
Hot air soldering station pump type