Digital Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 868
Digital Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 868 - description:
Lukey 868 digital hot air soldering station with two channels is used for repairing portable electronics (mobile phones, video cameras etc.) and household appliances.
- Two displays with digital temperature indication of hot air gun and soldering iron
- Stand-alone temperature control of hot air gun and soldering iron
- Three cylindrical nozzles with different diameters
- 400 W hot air gun wattage
- 120 l/min maximum airflow quantity
- Automatic hot air gun cooling after power off
- Antistatic performance and electrical isolation
- HAKKO 1321 ceramic heating element which ensures reliable performance, durability and temperature stability
- Durable chromium 0.4 mm bit with butt-end
- Soldering bits are compatible with soldering systems HAKKO and XYTRONIC to provide wide choice of nozzles
- Rack with cellulose sponge for moist bit cleaning
- Ergonomic design developed to optimize working place
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||750 W|
|Soldering iron wattage||50 W|
|Hot air gun wattage||400 W|
|Airflow rate||120 l/min|
|Hot air gun temperature range||100–480 °C|
|Soldering iron temperature range||200–480 °C|
|Dimensions||160 × 190 × 116 mm|
- Soldering station Lukey 868 — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Nozzles — 3 pcs.
- Rack with cellulose sponge — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron and hot air gun stand — 1 pc.
- Power cable — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
Hot air soldering station type
Hot air soldering station additional functions
Hot air soldering station pump type