DDS/Arbitrary Waveform Generator UNI-T UTG2062A
DDS/Arbitrary Waveform Generator UNI-T UTG2062A - description:
UNI-T UTG2062A is a high quality bench-top DDS/arbitrary waveform generator, featuring a large, full-colour screen, labelled buttons and dual ports for measuring 2 channels simultaneously. It is capable of generating multiple waveform types, including square, sine, ramp, triangle, pulse, noise, DC and arb. It uses output frequency of 60 MHz, frequency resolution of 1 μHz and has vertical resolution of 14 bits. The UTG2062A also features multiple modulation types which are AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PWM.
Built-in USB interface allows the device to be connected up to a PC or other similar device via the included USB cable.
- Generates multiple waveform types including sine, square, ramp, triangle, pulse, noise, DC and Arb.
- Dual channel device.
- Sample rate of 250 MS/s.
- Output frequency of 60 MHz.
- Frequency resolution of 1 μHz.
- Vertical resolution of 14 bits.
- Max arb memory depth 1 Mpts.
- Output amplitude range 1 mVpp-10 Vpp (50 Ω); 2 mVpp-20 Vpp (1 MΩ).
- Multiple modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PWM.
- USB device, USB host and LAN interfaces.
- 4.3 inch 64 K colour TFT LCD screen.
- Complies with EN 61010-1 and CAT III 300V.
|Sample Rate||250 ms/s|
|Output Frequency||60 MHz|
|Frequency Resolution||1 μHz|
|Vertical Resolution||14 bits|
|Max. Arb Memory Depth||1 Mpts|
|Waveforms||Sine, Square, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse, Noise, DC and Arb|
|Output Amplitude Range||1 mVpp-10 Vpp (50 Ω); 2 mVpp-20 vpp (1 MΩ)|
|Modulation Types||AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PWM|
|Interfaces||USB Device, USB Host and LAN|
|Power||100-240 V AC, 40-440 Hz|
|Display||4.3" 64K Colour TFT LCD (480 × 272)|
|Size||231 × 94 × 283 mm|
Download UNI-T UTG2062A Operating Manual.
Download UNI-T UTG2062A Data Sheet.
- DDS/Arbitrary Waveform Generator UNI-T UTG2062A — 1 pc.
- BNC Cable — 1 pc.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- Power Cord — 1 pc.
- PC Software CD — 1 pc.
Function / waveform generator channels
Function / waveform generator Max. signal frequency
Function / waveform generator oscilloscope triggering