Cable Locator Fluke 2042
Cable Locator Fluke 2042 - description:
The Fluke 2042 is a professional general purpose cable locator. It is ideal for tracing cables in walls and underground, locating fuses/breakers on final circuits and locating interruptions and short-circuits in cables and electrical floor heating systems. It can also be used for tracing metallic water and heating pipes. The unit is supplied as a complete kit comprising of a transmitter and receiver in a purpose-made carry case.
- For all applications (live or dead cables) without additional instruments.
- Proven digitally coded sender signal guarantees clear signal identification.
- Tracing of underground cables and metallic pipes and precise location of cables and pipes in walls (max. depth 2.5 m).
- Transmitter with LC-display for transmitting level, transmitting code and external voltage.
- Receiver with a backlight LC-display for level of receiving signal, code of receiving signal and live voltage indication.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of receiving signal sensitivity.
- Switchable acoustic receiving signal.
- Torch lamp function for dark areas.
- Includes a transmitter and a receiver.
- Safety Conformance: all inputs of the Fluke 2042 are protected according to EN61010-1 CAT III 300V rating.
|Voltage Measurement Range||
12V, 50V, 120V, 230V, 400V
Up to 400 V AC/DC
6 pc batteries 1.5V
190 mm x 85 mm x 50 mm
|Tracing depth cable location||
0…2.5m wall / underground
1 pc battery 9 V
|Main voltage detection||
250 mm x 65 mm x 45 mm
Cat. III 600 V
- Transmitter – 1 pc.
- Receiver – 1 pc.
- Test Leads – 4 pcs.
- 9V Battery – 1 pc.
- 1.5V Batteries – 6 pcs.
- Crocodile Clamps – 2 pcs.
- Test Probes – 2 pcs.
- Carrying Case – 1 pc.
- User Manual – 1 pc.