CIC All Terrain Robot
CIC All Terrain Robot - description:
CIC All Terrain Robot is a multifunctional kit of track-type robots. You can build three robot models: the forklift, rover, and gripper. Using the wired joystick, command the robot to move forward, backward, turn, grip and lift. Types of modes:
- Forklift mode – the robot acts like a mini industrial fork lift, with the ability to lift up to 100 grams of weight.
- Rover mode – build a tank-like robot that can traverse any type of surface.
- Gripper mode – grab and lift anything up to 100 grams, move it to your desired location.
- Control the robots with the wired joystick.
- Powered by batteries.
- Maximum lift 100g.
|Power||AA batteries × 4 pcs.|
|Package size, l × w × h||400 × 290 × 90 mm|
- CIC All Terrain Robot 21-536N (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.