Binocular Microscope ZTX-20 (10x; 2x/4x)
Binocular Microscope ZTX-20 (10x; 2x/4x) - description:ZTX-20 - 2X-4X objective binocular zoom stereo microscope supplied with pillar style stand. Fine optical system, 45° inclined and 360° rotable viewing head with locked-in eyepiece provide sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
With this stereo microscope you can changes the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. ZTX-20 can be used in electronics and precision machine industries for assembling and inspection of products; it is suitable for observing of irregular bodies because of it's high resolution.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
- Main body 360° rotable.
- Upper reflected Halogen light: 12V/10W;
- Down light: 12V/10W;
- Electric apparatus has CE approval.
- Power supply 220V/50HZ
- Rotational objective: 2X/4X.
- Binocular viewing microscope body
- Interpupilary distance: 55-75mm.
- Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp.
- Electronic apparatus has CE approval.
- Binocular Microscope ZTX-20
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X
- Eyepiece: WF 10X
- Plate: frosted glass Ø95 mm
Microscope maximum zoom ratio
Up to 40X
Microscope zoom rate control method
Discrete adjustment of multiplicity