Artec Push-Button Programmable Robot
Artec Push-Button Programmable Robot - description:
Artec Push-Button Programmable Robot – is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a robotic vehicle that can be easily controlled with a few buttons. This compact robot is loaded with fun and amazing tricks. It is simple and easy to use. This electronic robotic kit will help to learn about electrical currents, programming and more.
All electronic parts are preassembled and ready for use, no wiring or soldering required. Use the left, right, and forward buttons to program your robot to get through the course you create. Design a course and then figure out the sequence of buttons to push in order to program your robot to successfully make it through the course. Includes step by step instructions for assembling the robot. Also includes an informational sheet that discusses most of the parts that make up this robot and their function.
- Learn about simple electronic devices and programming.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Battery||AA 2 pcs.|
- Assembled electronic components — 1 pc.
- Substrate set — 1 pc.
- Wheel — 2 pcs.
- 21-hole metal fitting — 1 pc.
- 5-hole metal fitting — 1 pc.
- U-shaped bracket — 2 pcs.
- Crank metal fitting — 2 pcs.
- L-shaped metal fitting — 3 pcs.
- Double-stick tape — 1 pc.
- Rubber band for wheel — 2 pcs.
- Rubber band — 1 pc.
- Spacer (orange) — 2 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 12 mm) — 2 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 5 mm) — 7 pcs.
- Nut (diameter 4 mm) — 9 pcs.
- Screw (diameter 6 mm) — 1 pc.
- Nut (diameter 3 mm) — 1 pc.
- Spacer green — 2 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Batterry AA — 2 pcs.
- Phillips head screwdriver — 1 pc.
- Box cutter — 1 pc.
- Needle nose pliers — 1 pc.
Electronic kit электронный конструктор - тип