Mechanical 3D Puzzle Wooden.City Biplane
Get Dealer Prices . Buy spare parts wholesale and get maximum discounts. Contact our sales team toBecome our dealer
Wooden.City biplane is a mechanical 3D puzzle, a self-assembly model with no glue or any special tools (the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board).
The biplane is an airplane driven by rubber band engine. Launch trigger starts the engine and the biplane moves in any direction you will set (0.5 meters per one time). This is a model for experienced users.
- Engine operates by winding up the propeller or airplane wheels.
- Plane can move for 0.5 meters per one time.
- Made of light-weight recyclable plywood.
- No glue or nails required.
|Number of pieces||63|
|Model size, L×W×H||161 × 140 × 88 mm|
|Package size||240 × 175 × 28 mm|
Download step-by-step manual.
- Biplane (disassembled parts) — 1 kit
- Assembly manual — 1 pc.