Mechanical 3D Puzzle UGEARS Premium Collection
Get Dealer Prices . Buy spare parts wholesale and get maximum discounts. Contact our sales team toBecome our dealer
UGEARS Premium Collection is a set of three mechanical 3D puzzles that are self-assembly models with no glue or any special tools (the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board). To be assembled according to the manual.
- Due to the rubber motor it can leisurely move on the rail track in both directions.
- Using special levers, you can raise and lower the rail track and launch the tram on it forwarding it to each other.
- There is a special box for “parcels” and notes.
- You may connect a couple of rails with each other and set on movement a couple of trams.
- Real safe with combination lock (3-number combination).
- Apart from being a nice gift, you may place one more gift inside it and then lock it.
- One may try guessing the combination by rotating the handle and listening to the sounds it makes – it may become an amusing game for you and your friends.
- You may open the safe by entering the secret combination that is provided with the model.
- The combination cannot be used to unlock another safe.
- No glue or any hand tools needed for model assembly - the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board and assembled together.
- 20-minute timer with an alarm bell.
- Having assembled the model, you may lift the lever and set the timer for the desired time.
- If you rotate the hand and lower the lever, the countdown will start.
- Both the second and minute hands operate.
- Force is transmitted from an ordinary rubber band.
- The model contains a unique roller pendulum and a uniform motion self-adjustment system.
|Model size, l×w×h||196 × 185 × 176 mm||196 × 185 × 176 mm||175 × 85 × 256 mm|
|Package size||37 × 17 × 3 cm||37 × 17 × 3 cm||37 × 17 × 3 cm|
Model Assembly Tips
If you hold the board with its front side directed to you, it is better to remove the parts by pulling them. In this case, if a burr is pulled together with a part, it will make a pit in the board, not in the part. The best solution is to incise the hangers with a knife.
If you have difficulties in inserting a toothpick in the assembled gearwheel, rub the toothpick with a candle.
You may also lubricate all the projecting axes of the gearwheels before installing them on the frame. In this case the friction during rotation will be minimal.
Note: do not lubricate the parts of pendulum connection with a candle – two projecting sticks in the tractor or timer. In this case the pendulum will not swing but skid.
Try to remove big burrs on the gearwheels, if any. The motion of some models is very delicate, and they may hinder it.
If any gearwheel creaks or squeaks, lubricate it with a regular candle: paraffin or wax. If the plywood edge is too resinous and some teeth tend to seize, which happens quite rarely, lubricate the gearwheel in the same manner.
Warning: the construction set contains tiny details.
Does not contain hazardous substance. Keep dry.