Test Card for 2G/3G GSM phones
Test Card enables software version checking, security code or lock code displaying/changing and checking IMEI of your mobile phone *.
- Designed for testing and using in those cell phones that will boot only if the SIM card inserted
- GSM SIM cards (works with 2G/3G GSM phones)
- Read-only, non-writable (at least not via typical means)
- Does not actually work with any cellular operators
- Insert Test SIM card into your cell phone
- Power on the phone
- Press # button and hold for a few seconds
- The phone will enter into the Test Mode and display "Test" on the screen.
|01#||Exit the Test Mode|
|19#||Displays call processor s/w version - "CallProc xx.xx.xx"|
|20#||Displays modem S/W version|
|22#||Displays speech coder S/W version|
|58#||Displays security code - "SECUR xxxxxx"|
|58xxxxxx#||Changes security code to xxxxxx|
|59#||Displays lock code - "LOCK xxx(x)"|
|59xxx(x)#||Changes lock code to xxx(x)|
|60#||Displays IMEI - "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"|
Supported Motorola models: CD520, CD930, L7089, M3x88 (3688, 3788 etc), P7389, P7689,T180, T192 , T250, T260,T2288, V50, V51, V2288, V3690,V3688 and all Timeports
Test Card for 2G/3G GSM phones - Package Content:
- Test Card for 2G/3G GSM phones – 1 pc.
Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
SIM Card Solution is compatible with the following models of Cell phones:
- Samsung S7710