Infrared Soldering Station AOYUE 720 220V
AOYUE 720 is a 3 in 1 repair station: infrared gun, infrared pre-heater, contact soldering iron. It is a complex solution for recovering boards with components like BGA, microBGA, QFP, PLSS, SOIC etc.
- Work with lead-free solder.
- Telescope temperature sensor can be easy positioned to provide feedback from temperature PID controller.
- Secure board fixation allows avoiding of its hanging or mispositioning.
- Use of pre-heater provides soldering mode, appropriate for given type of a chip, avoiding its overheating.
- Adjustable holder allows precise setting and fixation of heating spot, which is particularly important for large BGA-chips recovery.
- Digital soldering time and temperature indication.
- Programmable soldering type, after which the process ends automatically.
- Local infrared heating steadiness (which is crucial for BGA).
- Protection from accidental board components blowing-off.
- Universal tip, compatible with any type of the chip.
- Allows the work with the complex components.
|Supply voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||600 W|
|Dimensions||348 × 242 × 98 mm|
|Power consumption||165 W|
|Temperature range||0–480 °C|
|Heating element||infrared halogen lamp|
|Supply voltage||15 V|
|Power consumption||70 W|
|Temperature range||200–480 °C|
|Supply voltage||24 V|
|Power consumption||400 W|
|Temperature range||maximum 350 °C|
|Heating element||quartz infrared|
|Supply voltage||110 V|
|Heating area||140 × 140 mm|
|Repair table area||260 × 190 mm|
- Control unit
- Infrared gun holder
- Infrared gun
- Soldering iron holder
- Soldering iron for lead-free soldering
- Two bits for lead-free soldering
- Hex-nut wrench
- Tweezer for microchips
- Safety glasses
- Flux cartridge
BGA rework systems bottom heater size
- 12x12 cm
BGA rework systems total power
- 1000 W
BGA rework systems control type
BGA rework systems upper heater type
BGA rework systems bottom heater type
BGA rework systems upper heater power
- 165 W