Infrared Soldering Station AOYUE 720 220V
AOYUE 720 is a 3 in 1 repair station: infrared gun, infrared pre-heater, contact soldering iron. It is a complex solution for recovering boards with components like BGA, microBGA, QFP, PLSS, SOIC etc.
- Work with lead-free solder.
- Telescope temperature sensor can be easy positioned to provide feedback from temperature PID controller.
- Secure board fixation allows avoiding of its hanging or mispositioning.
- Use of pre-heater provides soldering mode, appropriate for given type of a chip, avoiding its overheating.
- Adjustable holder allows precise setting and fixation of heating spot, which is particularly important for large BGA-chips recovery.
- Digital soldering time and temperature indication.
- Programmable soldering type, after which the process ends automatically.
- Local infrared heating steadiness (which is crucial for BGA).
- Protection from accidental board components blowing-off.
- Universal tip, compatible with any type of the chip.
- Allows the work with the complex components.
|Supply voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||600 W|
|Dimensions||348 × 242 × 98 mm|
|Power consumption||165 W|
|Temperature range||0–480 °C|
|Heating element||infrared halogen lamp|
|Supply voltage||15 V|
|Power consumption||70 W|
|Temperature range||200–480 °C|
|Supply voltage||24 V|
|Power consumption||400 W|
|Temperature range||maximum 350 °C|
|Heating element||quartz infrared|
|Supply voltage||110 V|
|Heating area||140 × 140 mm|
|Repair table area||260 × 190 mm|
- Control unit
- Infrared gun holder
- Infrared gun
- Soldering iron holder
- Soldering iron for lead-free soldering
- Two bits for lead-free soldering
- Hex-nut wrench
- Tweezer for microchips
- Safety glasses
- Flux cartridge
BGA rework systems bottom heater size
BGA rework systems total power
BGA rework systems control type
BGA rework systems upper heater type
BGA rework systems bottom heater type
BGA rework systems upper heater power