Warranty Terms and Conditions
User can exchange any item within 14 days after the purchase (excluding the delivery time) if the exchangeable item is in stock. Otherwise all the complaints will be sent to manufacturer and the money paid for the item will be returned to the customers account.
Usually warranty covers 6 month from the time of item dispatching. Please make sure to ask our managers about correct warranty period for purchased goods to avoid misunderstandings.
Warranty does not cover any expenses for shipping to the company any damaged items and shipping of the repair/exchange items to the customer, unless customer have received malfunctioning device with the warranty sticker.
Warranty does not cover any damages or losses caused buy postal or shipping services. We recommend you to carefully check the package contents according to mailing list in front of postal service or shipping company representative.
We provide absolutely free high quality technical support for our customers.
We can refuse to provide the warranty service if:
- Warranty seals are removed or damaged;
- Warranty period has expired;
- Rules of use were violated;
- There were made any modifications or adjustments to the device or misuse of the item;
- There were any damages of the item caused by user (mechanical, heat, electrical etc);
- Warranty does not cover any accidents (fire, foreign liquids and elements exposure, electric discharges, incorrect voltage etc);
- There is no original package.
Before sending items for warranty service, please contact our manager to find out all the details concerning your issue.
In case of eligibility for warranty service, customer should return to company fully packaged item with all the accessories, manuals, documents etc, invoice and filled out certificate of compliance.
If our investigation shows that malfunction was caused by the user, repair and shipping will be paid by the customer.
We provide post-warranty repair, no matter how much time has passed after the item purchase. Price of the repairs is set for each case individually.
We are always ready for the constructive conversation with or clients and believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial.
Our company is not responsible if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible for damaged packages or those shipped back to us for the reason the designated courier service fail to deliver the package to the given destination address (after several attempts to deliver your package due to your absence).
If the customer receives damaged parcel, there are some requests that should be done by the recipient:
- report the damage to the delivery company and make photos of damaged items/parcel
- make a claim to the courier for the damaged items/parcel on the same amount that was declared in the invoice
- refuse to pay the freight cost
- request delivery company to resend the goods with free freight cost
Our warranty does not cover risks of product's damage or loss within the responsibility of delivery company. For this reason, please check the parcel right on receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier. Our company is not responsible for any faults discovered after you confirmed the receipt. If your package is lost by the delivery company, you should claim them directly. However, take into consideration that they will compensate the lost products only within the amount at risk indicated in the invoice according to your request. Expenses for shipping of the defected equipment both ways to and from the customer's site are not covered by the warranty, except for the situations, when the customer receives dead on arrival product with "Tested" sticker.
We offer a 1 month warranty for cell phone parts. Warranty period starts at the moment the item is shipped to the customer. Some types of phone spare parts are not covered by the warranty. Please check the information with our manager before you place the order. We can refuse to provide warranty service if:
- LCD protecting screens and warranty seals are missing. Please check the LCD before taking of the warranty seals or protecting screen;
- Ribbon cables have visible damage;
- IC and small parts have traces of soldering.