HDBox Fully Activated
HDBox is a standalone device for iPad iCloud and iPhone password bruteforce with iOS 7, 8. It comes preactivated with Android, Universal Box, EFI & iCloud for Mac computers, iPhone, iPhone 7 / 7 Plus unlock (user code) activations.
HDBox - Supported Features:
- iPhone, iPad and iPod:
- Recovers usercode on iPhone / iPad.
- Fixes “iPhone Disabled” issue on your iPhone / iPad ( iOS7.x only).
- Fixes “Connect to iTunes” issue on your iPhone / iPad (Recovery mode loop).
- Please note: if your phone shows a red logo (DFU mode), simply connect it to the box, press and hold power & home buttons for about 10 seconds. Your phone should reboot and exit DFU mode (please note that your phone's firmware must stay intact. Otherwise it will boot back in DFU mode).
- No time wasted with AutoSave feature: your current progress is automatically saved.
- Apple computers (AirMac, MacBook, MacBookPro, iMac):
- Finds EFI password for any Mac.
- Finds and removes iCloud Lock for any Mac.
- Android handsets:
- Instantly removes any pattern / pin / face / password locks if the phone got unsecure ADB and ROOT.
- Instantly removes any pattern / pin / face / password locks if the phone got ADB and has Android v.4.1 to 4.4.
- Removes any pattern / pin / password locks via bruteforce if any of the instant methods are not supported. The device supports models without OTG hardware. It also provides support for the widest range of Android phones on the market.
- Direct control allows you to use computer mouse and keyboard to simulate inputs on the phone (crucial feature for handsets with a broken touchscreen that helps you to extract data).
- Fully upgradable firmware.
- 1 year of free support and warranty.
- Easy to use, compact size, standalone device (it can work without a computer, internet, and logs).
HDBox - How to Use
Please follow these steps to recover usercode:
- Power up the box, using a computer, or USB power bank
- Connect sensor cable to RJ45, and data cable to a USB port.
- Press "Confirm" button. iPhone app 2.1 should start if it is selected as a quick-run app.
- Connect iPhone, and wait for "Ready to run" message to appear (if iOS8.0 or iOS8.1 connect power adaptor as well. This will prevent your phone from entering "Disabled mode").
- Make sure that sensor cable is placed on the display of your phone (corner is a preferable location (it won't be affected by “iPhone is disabled” message which could trigger a false positive).
- If the iPhone is connected to the box for the first time, the counter will start from "0000". If you want to change it, simply press the joystick from the side, and it will display >0< 000, then use the joystick to select the desired number and press it to confirm the number. Do this for all 4 digits, and at the end, it will display “+” or “-“; “+” is for ascending mode, 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003, etc., and “-” is for descending mode 0000, 9999, 9998, etc.
- You will receive a notice when a code is found. Please note: in case of false positive, simply press "Confirm" button to continue the process.
HDBox - Supported iPhone/iPad/iPod and iOS versions
✔ - Full support: all operations are supported. Your phone can even exit "Disable mode".
❗ - Full support + adaptor required: all operations are supported (an adaptor is required for 5+ codes to prevent your device entering "Disable mode").
⭕ - Partial support: the box can help you enter the code if your touch is broken and your phone does not register touches. You can use this feature to unlock/create a backup before repairing, or, you can try 5 codes until phone displays “iPhone disabled” message.
Video: Unlock Usercode with iOS8 Adapter
Video: Remove iClould Lock with HDBox Apple EFI 2.0
Video: Unlock usercode on iPhone iOS7.1.2 with HDBox
HDBox Fully Activated - Package Content:
- HD Box -1 pc.
- Software Activations:
- Universal Box Activation
- Android Activation
- iPhone Activation
- EFI and Mac iCloud Activation
- Cable Micro-USB - 1 pc.
- ISP adaptor - 1 pc.
- Sensor cable - 1 pc.
- iOS8.0 power adaptor - 1 pc.
- iOS8.0 power adaptor–extender cable - 1 pc.
- 30 Pin cable for iPhone 3G/3Gs/4/4Gs, iPad 1/2/3, iPod Nano 5th/6th generations and iPod Touch 3rd/4th generations - 1 pc.
- 8 Pin cable for iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPhone 6/6Plus/6S - 1 pc.