eMMC Pro Box + Hot Air Rework Station Accta 301A (110 V)
eMMc Pro Box is a new universal high-speed EMMC device programmer designed for low-level operations and intended for professionals.
eMMC Pro Box - Hardware Features
- In-system programming (also known as ISP)
- Integrated Voltage Control
All (I/O) levels will be detected automatically for the eMMC / Device Levels
- eMMC Pinout / Connections
D0 / DAT0 / DATA0, CMD, CLK, VCC, VCCQ, GND
The more D/DAT/DATA pin connected the faster it will be.
Most eMMC devices are 8bit (s) (D0, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7).
- Support Page
Free unlimited technical documents, pinouts, manuals
- Low-Level Access
eMMC Pro hardware and software are able to Access every part / partition and zone of eMMc, so you won't miss a spot.
eMMC Pro Box - Software Features
- USER Area Access - Read / Write / Erase / Format
- BOOT 1 Access - Read / Write
- BOOT 2 Access - Read / Write
- extCSD Access - Read / Write
- *GPP1 Access - Read / Write
- *GPP2 Access - Read / Write
- *GPP3 Access - Read / Write
- *GPP4 Access - Read / Write
- RPBM - Read / Write
Full description of eMMC Pro Box.
Accta 301A – dual-channel hot air soldering/desoldering station. Apart from the hot air gun, the package includes a soldering iron, hor air gun and soldering iron holders, a soldering iron tip and hot air nozzles.
- Ultra-compact device.
- Microprocessor control system.
- Real-time temperature display.
- Allows temperature monitoring when the tip touches with the surface.
- Temperature parameters control using analog adjusting potentiometers.
- Hot air gun overheating protection.
- Soldering iron temperature accuracy ±5 °C.
- Soldering iron linear temperature characteristic.
- Soldering iron heat-up time up to 12 seconds.
- Hot air gun auto switch-off.
- Soldering iron compatibility with Hakko 900M standard replacement soldering tips.
- FCC certified.
- The power cord may be disconnected and replaced. The connection type is IEC cord (C13/C14).
- CE certified.
Full description of Accta 301A.