CIC 21-641 Solar Rechargeable Space Fleet 7 in 1
CIC 7-in-1 solar rechargeable space fleet is a self-assembly kit that offers to build seven different robots. The parts can be simply snapped together with no tools or soldering required. This kit allows building seven models: space station, robot, rover, vehicle, astronaut, shuttle, and space dog. Models can move under direct sunlight or powered by micro batteries. Each robot is powered by a solar panel using sunlight, indoor halogen light, or micro rechargeable battery. Solar and rechargeable micro battery are included in the kit. Micro batteries could be charged in two ways: by using solar panel or alkaline batteries.
- Hybrid power system.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Powered by eco-friendly solar panel, rechargeable batteries or alkaline batteries.
- Robots can move under direct sunlight.
- Easy-to-assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users aged 10 years and older.
- Size of assembled robots:
- Space mech: 139 × 101 × 133 mm
- Space station: 114 × 215 × 76 mm
- Space rover: 63 × 63 × 50 mm
- Space explorer: 50 × 571 × 50 mm
- Astronaut: 63 × 69 × 95 mm
- Space dog: 76 × 63 × 63 mm
- Space shuttle: 127 × 101 × 69 mm
|Power||solar panel, rechargeable batteries (included in the kit) or AAA alkaline batteries × 2 pcs. (not included in the kit)|
|Package size, L × W × H||180 × 70 × 210 mm|
- CIC 7-in-1 solar rechargeable space fleet 21-641 (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers
- 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Note: Solar panel shows the highest efficiency under the bright sunlight. On a cloudy weather its efficiency is much lower. Halogen lamp with capacity of 100 W can be used as an alternative light energy source in premises.
Additional InformationWarning: this DIY construction set contains small parts.
The original certified product. Made in Taiwan.
Attention! Beware of low quality counterfeits made in China.