CIC 21-752 Salt Water Fuel Cell Monster Truck
CIC salt water fuel cell monster truck is a set for assembling of a four-wheeled off-road monster truck that is able to conquer any terrain. The engine runs on salt water energy. Transparent case design allows you to see how the engine works. Each single wheel can be adjusted by the angle individually. Change the car to a different height and shape, also enjoy the great fun for its unique way of moving. The vehicle has permanent four-wheel drive. To prepare the solution salt should be added to water at a ratio of 5:1. The proportion of salts in a solution can vary from 20% to 99%, but the most effective is considered a 20% one. The solution provides 15 minutes of the truck constant work. After that the monster truck will start to move slowly or stop. Add a few drops of salt water to re-start it. The kit includes three magnesium refill plates. Each plate can continuously work for 4 hours and then it becomes fragmented. Change the plate to a new one, so the vehicle can be started again.
It is suitable for studying, hobbies as an interior decoration and as a skill developing game.
- Powered by a salt water fuel cell
- Each single wheel can be adjusted by the angle individually
- Permanent four-wheel drive
- Transparent case design allows you to see the work of the piston in vertical or horizontal direction
- The truck can move forward or backwards depending on connection of positive and negative contacts
- Suitable for users aged 8 years and older.
|Output voltage||1.5 V|
|Package size, L × W × H||180 × 70 × 210|
- CIC salt water fuel cell monster truck (disassembled parts)
- Refill salt water fuel cell – 3 pcs.
- User guide – 1 pc.
Spare Fuel Cell
Additional InformationWarning: this DIY construction set contains small parts.
The original certified product. Made in Taiwan.
Attention! Beware of low quality counterfeits made in China.
Getting into robotics: know how robots impact your kid's life.Follow the link