Artec Walking Robot
Get Dealer Prices . Buy spare parts wholesale and get maximum discounts. Contact our sales team toBecome our dealer
Artec Bipedal Walking Robot is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a simple biped robot that is a hands-on discovery of robotics technology. Use the science of robotics to make a bipedal walking robot that runs by alternately moving its legs. This fun-to-build kit includes paper body parts and assorted supplies needed to learn about pulleys and electricity. Tools needed include tape, scissors, exacto knife, and a Philips head screwdriver.
- Build a walking robot out of simple materials
- Learn about simple electronic devices.
- Well illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Product size||120 × 150 × 85 mm|
|Product weight||0.45 kg|
- Construction kit — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Two AA 1.5 batteries are required in order for a robot to work. The batteries are not included.
- The parts are connected with glue, which is included.
- Flammable. Do not store or use this product near open flame or other heat sources.
Don't miss out on the best robot toys for kids! Explore our TOP 10 here.