Artec SPC RC Cube
Get Dealer Prices . Buy spare parts wholesale and get maximum discounts. Contact our sales team toBecome our dealer
Artec SPC RC Cube is a kit for individual assembly of a cube car with remote control out of cardboard and simple materials. You can learn how to use radio signals to remotely control a device and investigate the science behind the technology. Finally, you can have fun while playing with this smart vehicle.
This kit is to be assembled according to the user guide provided. Learn about the science behind the technology and have fun playing with the remote controlled car.
- Power source: AA batteries (2 pcs. not included).
- Learn how to use radio signals to remotely control a device.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Power||AA batteries (2 pcs.),|
|Model size||100 mm × 90 mm × 110 mm|
|Package weight||0,280 kg|
- Construction kit:
- parts to assemble a cube car— 1 set.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- AA batteries – 2 pcs.
- Scissors – 1 pc.
- Tape – 1 pc.
- Precision knife – 1 pc.
- Phillips screwdriver – 1 pc.
Don't miss out on the best robot toys for kids! Explore our TOP 10 here.
Getting into robotics: know how robots impact your kid's life.Follow the link