Universal Programmer ZLG SmartPRO X8-PLUS
Universal Programmer ZLG SmartPRO X8-PLUS - description:
ZLG SmartPRO X8-PLUS is a device for programming EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and serial EEPROM, FPGA Serial PROM, NOR FLASH, BPROM, NVRAM, CPLD, MCU, Firmware HUB, ARM, Standard Logic Devices (TTL\CMOS), etc.
SmartPRO X8-PLUS supports M0 and M3 chips built by mainstream manufacturers, such as NXP, STM, Freescale, NUVOTON, FUJITSU and ATMEL. Besides, most M0, M3 chips are burned through parallel interfaces in X8 programmer, taking about less than half the time than that through serial connectors.
SmartPRO X8-PLUS supports storages with common protocol standards. External memory chips are usually needed when using M0 and M3 chips. Most of these external memory chips are using SPI, IIC, NOR protocols, etc. These low capacity storages have full support in X8 programmer.
- Possibility to connect 99% of the existing microelectronic circuits in case you buy a corresponding adapter.
- User friendly software.
- Software free updates.
- RoHS compatible, CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certificates.
- Device repair – re-flashing microchips, microcontrollers.
- Flashing new microchips.
- Serial manufacturing - microchips, microcontrollers programming.
- Restoring data from microchips of solid-state drives like memory cards, USB flash drives.
|Supported Devices||EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and serial EEPROM, FPGA Serial PROM, NOR FLASH, BPROM, NVRAM, CPLD, MCU, Firmware HUB, ARM, Standard Logic Devices (TTL\CMOS), etc.|
|Package Types||DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, µBGA, CSP, SCSP|
|Offline Mode Storage||No built-in electrical hard disk, a Compact FLASH card|
|Power Supply||Input 100 V-240 V AC, output 12 V DC/2 A|
|Size, L × W × H||280 × 170 × 57 mm|
|Weight||0.5 kg (without package)|
- ZLG SmartPro X8-PLUS Universal Programmer — 1 pc.
- AC/DC Power Adapter — 1 pc.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- ICP Downloading Cable — 1 pc.
- CD with Software — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.