Soldering System Tornado Infra Pro (Station, Preheater, Stand)
Soldering System Tornado Infra Pro (Station, Preheater, Stand) - description:
Tornado Infra Pro soldering system makes soldering more convenient and precise.
This station is specially designed for reworking big BGA IC's:
- Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, PSP, WII and other gaming consoles
- PC motherboards and other big BGA ICs.
The main advantage of infrared technology is that in the process of working with the required electronic component the other assembling elements in the infrared heating zone are not subjected to considerable thermal overload. The other advantage, as compared with hot air stations, is the absence of airflow that can blow off or throw down microelements located close to assembling/disassembling area.
- The soldering system includes a main unit, a portable infrared gun for focused soldering, a large preheater, a stand for the IR gun and a thermocouple.
- On the front panel of the main power supply unit:a power on/off button, a temperature controller, a digital temperature indicator of the infrared gun and a cable connector of the infrared gun.
- The infrared gun has a ceramic infrared heating element with special covering. The ceramic heating element, in comparison with infrared halogen lamps, is more resistant to mechanical influences.
- The thermocouple measures temperature of PCB reworked area.
- The preheater preheats the PCB from the bottom side at around 100ºC at the start of the reworking process. That is a must for lead free PCB's.
- The stand holds the heater for steady and safety reworking and allows to set it at desired distance:
- with the IR gun at the upper position soldering is most secure (minimized risk of BGA damage) but long-term;
- the middle position is most commonly used and suitable for different types of work;
- with the IR gun at the lower position soldering takes less time but requires special attention and visual inspection.
|Infrared Gun||Heating element||Infrared ceramic element|
|Reflowing temperature||225 ºC (lead free) and 180 ºC (non-lead free)|
|Heating element surface||60 × 60 mm|
|Heating element length||25 cm|
|Power Supply Unit||L × W × H||15 × 10 × 10 cm|
|Voltage input||220 V|
|Preheater||Heating element, L × W||12.2 cm × 12.2 cm|
|L × W × H||28 × 25 × 8 cm|
|Voltage input||220 V|
|Base||25 × 16 cm|
- Power supply and control unit
- Infrared gun
- Power cable
Infrared soldering station type
Infrared soldering station upper heater size
Infrared soldering station bottom heater size
Infrared soldering station heater type
With ceramic emitter
Infrared soldering station PCB holder presence