Soldering Process Monitoring Camera Jovy Systems JV-PMC
Soldering Process Monitoring Camera Jovy Systems JV-PMC - description:
Jovy Systems JV-PMC Soldering Process Monitoring Camera is a new vision system from Jovy Systems that is designed to make the soldering process easier and more controllable. You may observe the balls arrangement and locations over the IC during the reballing process on the screen of your PC.
- Bright and vivid picture.
- PC connection possibility.
- Dynamic Noise Reduction: removes noises and sparkles from the output video image.
- WDR support: Wide Dynamic Range to deal with lighting like strong flash and direct sunlight.
- High Signal-to-Noise ratio over 55 dB: excellent picture quality, no noise.
- Automatic Gain Control for enhancing the captured image.
- Allows the camera to adjust to changing lighting conditions without adding any extra gain or noise.
- Stand Tripod with 3 way head, 4 section legs and quick lever lock.
|Image sensor||1/3 SONY EX-view HAD CCD II (Effio-V)|
|Horizontal resolution||800 TV Lines|
|Signal System||PAL / NTSC|
|Effective pixels||PAL: 976(H)×582(V)|
|S/N ratio||above 55 dB|
|Electric shutter||1/50(1/60) - 1/100000/s|
|Video Output||1.0 Vp-p / 75 Ohm|
|Voltage||DC 12 V|
|LCD||15", 1024×768, AV/HDMI/VGA/BNC|
|Operating conditions||-10°C to + 50°C | RH 95%|
Soldering Process Monitoring Camera is compatible with the following models of :
- Jovy Systems RE-7500
- Jovy Systems Jetronix-Eco JX-001
- Jovy Systems RE-7550
- Jovy Systems RE-8500