Personal Radiation Detector EcoTest VIP
Personal Radiation Detector EcoTest VIP - description:
EcoTest VIP personal radiation detector for measuring gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (DER), gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent (DE) and evaluation of surface contamination with alarm function.
- Measurement of gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent rate (DER).
- Measurement of gamma radiation ambient dose equivalent (DE).
- Evaluation of surface contamination by beta radionuclides.
- Clock, alarm clock.
- Personal radiation safety control.
- Radiation monitoring of:
- apartments and offices,
- items of everyday use,
- means of transportation,
- building materials,
- ground surface of infields,
- food items (especially berries and mushrooms).
|Indication range of gamma radiation equivalent dose rate (EDR)||0.1…999.9 µSv/h|
|Indication range of gamma radiation equivalent dose (ED)||0.001…9 999 mSv|
|Energy range of registered gamma radiation||0.5…3.0 MeV|
|Battery life (AAAA size×2 of 620 mA•h capacity)||2500 hours|
|Average service life of the detector||6 years|
- EcoTest VIP Personal Radiation Detector – 1 pc.
- Carrying Case – 1 pair
- User Manual – 1 pc.
- Box – 1 pc.