Pattern Adapter for XPIN Clip
Pattern Adapter for XPIN Clip - description:
Pattern Adapter for XPIN Clip.
Pattern Adapter is an additional adapter for XPIN Clip, which allows you to read pattern lock of any length (from 4 to 9 points) on Android smartphones, supported by XPIN Clip. Adapter also allows configuring the length and parameters of the pattern lock, as a start point, endpoint and excluding long pairs.
Pattern Adapter – Features:
- Possibility to work with codes from 4 to 9 dots (standard XPIN support up to 5 dots for Pattern lock)
- Possibility to configure start code and end code point
- Possibility to exclude long pairs which are rarely used (for example: 1 and 6, 2 and 7, etc.)
- Possibility to connect adapters in chain, when others adapters are available
Pattern Adapter – Attack’s Time with different combinations of codes:
(approximately 470 codes per hour)
|Quantity of selected dots||Total of available codes to try||Required time to try all available codes|
|4 dots with all combinations||1624 combinations||3 hours 30 minutes|
|4 dots without long pairs||648 combinations||1 hour 20 minutes|
|5 dots with all combinations||7152 combinations||15 hours 10 minutes|
|5 dots without long pairs||2040 combinations||4 hours 20 minutes|
|6 dots with all combinations||26016 combinations||55 hours 30 minutes|
|6 dots without long pairs||5248 combinations||11 hours 10 minutes|
|7 dots with all combinations||72912 combinations||155 hours 10 minutes|
|7 dots without long pairs||10448 combinations||22 hours 20 minutes|
|8 dots with all combinations||140704 combinations||299 hours 30 minutes|
|8 dots without long pairs||15168 combinations||32 hours 20 minutes|
|9 dots with all combinations||140704 combinations||299 hours 30 minutes|
|9 dots without long pairs||12360 combinations||26 hours 20 minutes|
Pattern Adapter – How to use:
- Go to xpinclip.com and select "PATH GENERATOR" web-page
- Define the length and parameters of the pattern lock
- Enter the serial number of your pattern adapter (located on the housing)
- Click "Generate & Download"
- CSV file will be generated with a list of selected patterns
- Save file to a micro SD card (card not included)
- Insert micro SD card to pattern adapter’s SD card slot
- Connect the adapter to XPIN Clip (extension connector port)
- Select in menu "PATTERN" option and then "PATHS SD"
- Set other parameters such as "SENSOR", "CURSOR", "SHIFT", etc.
- Press RUN button to start the process
NOTE: Cursor should be set on a dot, which you chose as the starting position.
Pattern Adapter – Requirements:
- XPIN Clip
- Empty Micro SD Card with at least 128 Mb of available space
Pattern Adapter – Package Contains:
- Pattern Adapter - 1 pc.
- IDC 26PIN connection cable - 1 pc.
* Due to the onrush of technology and efforts to meet every customer's demands, the supplier retains the right to change some positions in the list of cables and accessories coming together with the product. Therefore, the package content presented above is rather tentative. More details on the matter can be obtained from our sales managers.
XPIN Clip Pattern Adapter - brute force 8 dots pattern lock on Android 5.0
Adapters is compatible with the following models of :
- HTC 9600
- Samsung A200
- Sony C2305 S39h Xperia C
- LG 520