Mid Span Access Tool Miller MSAT 5
Mid Span Access Tool Miller MSAT 5 - description:
Miller MSAT 5 Mid-Span Access Tool allows easy access to optical fibers in 1.9 mm to 3.0 mm loose buffer tubes. It shaves precise openings to prevent fiber damage and also has a locking mechanism to ensure tool will remain closed during the entire shaving process. No adjustments are needed.
- Allows eassy mid-span access to optical fibers in loose buffer tubes
- Access tube sizes from 1.9 mm to 3.0 mm
- Shaves precise opening to prevent fiber damage
- Sizing channels to easily determine tube size
- Locking mechanism ensures tool will remain closed through the entire shaving operation
- Replacement Blade: Part No.: 80935 (5 blades – 2 screws)
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Buffer tubes diameters||1.9 | 2.2 | 2.5 | 2.7 | 3 mm|
|Dimensions||99 x 38 x 18 mm|