Infrared Preheating Station Quick 854ESD
Infrared Preheating Station Quick 854ESD - description:
Quick 854ESD Infrared Preheating Station is designed for solder fusion and preliminary heating of circuit plates, size and type ranging from video cards to motherboards. Quick 854ESD Infrared Preheating Station can be used together with any hot air and infrared oldering stations. Bottom pre-heater ensures equal heat transfer without distortion during seperate elements soldering. Heating element is ELSTEIN. This preheating station works in non-visible light spectrum.
Quick 854ESD Infrared Preheating Station Features
- Infrared bottom pre-heating device
- Infrared ceramic pre-heater for quick and equal circuit board heating
- Digital gadget with temperature feedback. Temperature stability fits in the range of ±1ºC.
- Sensor for exterior temperature compensation
- Separate K type thermocouple for monitoring temperature of circuit board
- Two separate switches for turning preheating station and infrared heater power supply on .
- Simultaneous control of heating element and plate temperatures
- Opportunity to fix 65 cm clearance height plate holder
- Aplicable for lead free soldering
- ESD protection
Quick 854ESD Infrared Preheating Station Technical Specifications
|Heating Element||ELSTEIN HTS 400, Ceramic|
|Power Consumption||400 W|
|Temperature Rate||50ºC - 350ºC|
|Heating Temperature Precision||±1ºC|
|Heating area, mm||130×130|
Preheater heating area