Infrared BGA Rework Station ACHI IR-6500 for Repairing iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, Sony Xperia
Infrared BGA Rework Station ACHI IR-6500 for Repairing iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, Sony Xperia - description:
ACHI IR-6500 is a multi-function semi-automatic infrared soldering system with PC synchronization and ceramic emitter for reworking CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all the green epoxy type μBGA. Different temperature profiles give the opportunity to choose necessary soldering mode for different solders, including the lead-free ones.
- Cell phones:
- Apple iPhone 4S
- Apple iPhone 5S
- Apple iPhone 6
- Sony Xperia
- Rework station for laptop motherboards, desktop computer motherboards, server boards, industrial computer boards, all kinds of game boards, communications equipment motherboards, LCD TVs and other large circuit board BGA rework.
- Perfect for soldering and reworking of CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all the green epoxy type μBGA.
- Applicable for both lead-containing and lead-free soldering.
- Uses advanced dark infrared technology.
- Uses advanced OMEGA K-type thermocouple and the temperature detection is much more accurate.
- Technology of closed-loop temperature control ensures accurate temperature process and even heat distribution.
- Desoldering process lasts for about 5 minutes.
- The max temperature is up to 400 °C.
- Can be connected to a computer or notebook with USB interface and can be controlled by the IRSOFT software.
- Can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature segments to control.
- Can store 10 groups of temperature profiles at one time.
- Comes with manual and video demonstration CD.
|Upper heater type||IR|
|Upper heater size||80 mm × 80 mm|
|Upper heater consumption||400 W|
|Bottom heater type||IR|
|Bottom heater size||180 mm × 180 mm|
|Bottom heater consumption||800 W|
|Total power||1200 W|
|Upper heater temperature control||Independent temperature control, high-precision closed-loop control, precision ± 0.5%, Alarm|
|Bottom heater temperature control||Independent temperature control, high-precision closed-loop control, precision ± 0.5%, NO Alarm|
|Size of applicable chips||≤ 70 mm ×70 mm|
|Size of applicable PCBs||≤ 400 mm × 305 mm|
|Operation temperature||15 ~ 45 °C|
|Operation humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature||–20 ~ 70 °C|
|Storage humidity||5% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Power supply||220 V AC|
|Dimensions||475 × 480 × 420 mm|
- ACHI IR-6500 Soldering Station – 1 pc.
- PCB table – 1 pc.
- Thermocouple with mounting – 1 pc.
- USB data cable – 1 pc.
- User manual – 1 pc.
- CD with software and demo video – 1 pc.
Infrared soldering station type
With PC synchronization
Infrared soldering station upper heater size
Infrared soldering station bottom heater size
Infrared soldering station heater type
With ceramic emitter
Infrared soldering station PCB holder presence