Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 702
Hot Air Soldering Station Lukey 702 - description:
Lukey 702 is a heat soldering station consisting of fan and soldering iron. It's features, such as compact size, digital data indication and wide rage of working temperature allows it to be used for solving tasks of various complexity.
- Used for assembling and disassembling of different components, such as SOIC, PLCC,QFP, BGA; treating of heat shrink tubing, drying and pre-heating, plastic soldering, etc.
- It combines modern design and small size, which allows workspace saving. Antistatic function offers board protection from static or electric discharge.
- Unique inactive state function allows energy saving.
- Unique cooling function.
- Continuous post turn-off fanning increases lifespan of handle and heating element.
- Automatic turning-off if airwave temperature falls below 50 °C.
- Circular propeller provides larger airwave wtih little noise.
|Working temperatures range (soldering iron)||
200 – 480 °C
|Working temperatures range (fan)||
100 – 480 °C
|Heating element type (soldering iron)||
120 l/min (max)
160 × 190 × 116 mm
- Lukey 702 station with hot air gun — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron stand — 1 pc.
- Hot air gun holder — 1 pc.
- Air nozzles — 3 pcs.
- User manual — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
Hot air soldering station type
Hot air soldering station additional functions
Hot air soldering station pump type