Hot Air Rework Station Pro'sKit SS-989B
Hot Air Rework Station Pro'sKit SS-989B - description:
Pro'sKit SS-989B multifunction hot air soldering station combines hot air gun and soldering iron functions. This station can be used to rework the full range of electronic components (DIP, SOIC, CHIP, QFP, BLCC, etc).
- Microprocessor controlled and anti-static implementation.
- The automatic cooling increases the uptime of the station and its components.
- Digital indicated temperature of the hot air gun and soldering iron.
- Compatible with series T soldering iron tips from AOYUE and other HAKKO-compatible tips.
- Compatible with Replacement Air Nozzles from AOYUE.
|Power Input||220V / 50Hz|
|Power Consumption||700 W|
|Soldering Power||60 W|
|Temperature Range||200°C ~ 480°C|
|De-soldering temperature range||100°C ~ 420°C|
|Heating Element||Metal Heating Spiral|
|Pump Type||Diaphragm Pump|
|Dimensions||330 x 275 x 195 mm|
- Complete range of rework applications in medium and large scale service centers
- Mobile and radio systems devices repair
- Cellular phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, and motherboards repair
- LAN, network nodes, and military communications systems equipment repair
- Hot air soldering station Pro'sKit SS-989
- Soldering iron
- Soldering iron Stand
- Heat Gun holder
- Air nozzle (3 pcs.)
- User manual
Hot air soldering station type
Hot air soldering station additional functions
Hot air soldering station pump type