Gas-Heated Soldering Iron Goot GP-510SET
Your price:USD 67,00
Gas-Heated Soldering Iron Goot GP-510SET - description:
Goot GP-510SET Gas-Heated Soldering Iron is a stand-alone soldering iron (75 W) with tips. Goot GP-510SET with a piezoelectric ignition system allows soldering with temperature adjustment and requires no electric power supply. Goot GP-510SET soldering iron is lightweight and portable, so it is a reasonable choice for operation infield conditions and unequipped workplaces.
- May be used as a soldering iron or a heat gun.
- Only 30 seconds heating up to operation temperature.
- Heat power may be adjusted within 15-75 W.
- Easy ignition using only one button.
- The package includes the device itself, 2 soldering iron tips (D = 1 mm & 2.4 mm), a hot air tip, a heat shrinkage tip, a tip cleaner, a stand and a plastic carrying case.
|Model||Portasol Pro Piezo (Portasol Pro II)|
|Tips interchangeability with soldering irons||Weller Portasol P-1K, ERSA Profi Set-75|
|Operation temperature||Soldering iron||580 °C|
|Blow torch||1300 °C|
|Hot air||625 °C|
|Refill time||30 sec|
|Gas type||butane, isobutane|
|Continuous operation time||approx. 45 min (for soldering) at max temperature|
- Goot GP-510SET gas-heated soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron tips — 2 pcs.
- Goot GP-510RT-1C soldering iron tip — 1 pc.
- Goot GP-510RT-2.4C soldering iron tip — 1 pc.
- Tips — 2 pcs.
- Goot GP-510HT hot air tip — 1 pc.
- Goot GP-510ST heat shrinkage tip — 1 pc.
- Cellulose tip cleaning sponge — 1 pc.
- Stand — 1 pc.
- Plastic case — 1 pc.
Gas powered soldering iron power