Cable Tracker Senter ST-201
Cable Tracker Senter ST-201 - description:
Senter ST-201 Wire Tracker is used to identify and trace wires or cables within a group without damaging the insulation. For telephone lines, it can identify some state in the line, help to install, debug and maintain telephone lines. There is a Emitter and a Receiver included in the cable tracker set.
- Tracking the cables or wires.
- Testing continuity of the cables or wires.
- Defining the circuit break.
- Diagnostics of the break point.
- Receiver of the tone signal on the cables or wires (telephone line).
- May identify the state in the working telephone line (clear ring, busy).
- Sends a single solid tone or a dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires.
Download Senter ST-201 User Manual.
- Emitter — 1 pc.
- Receiver — 1 pc.