CIC 21-632 Hydraulic Robot Arm
CIC 21-632 Hydraulic Robot Arm - description:
CIC 21-632 Hydraulic Robot Arm is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a hydraulic robot arm. This robot is able to lift up to 50 grams of weight and carry objects. You can remove the gripper and activate the suction apparatus that can lift objects with a larger surface area, for example, a mobile phone. Robot arm is also equipped with a braking system that is integrated in the lever controllers to perform all commands accurately.
It can be used for studying, in hobbies, as an interior decoration or a skill developing game.
- New generation robot.
- It is powered by eco-friendly hydraulic technology.
- Maximum lift – 50 g.
- Hydraulic mechanism and 6 controllers.
- Control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion and base rotation.
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users over 10 years.
|Lifting capacity||50 g|
|Horizontal reach||12.42 cm|
|Vertical reach||41.5 cm|
|Extensive elbow range||44°|
|Gripper opening/closure range||4.8 cm|
|Size, L × W × H||322 × 242 × 415 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 105 mm|
- CIC Hydraulic Robot Arm 21-632 (disassembled parts) – 229 pcs.
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers