How to disassemble your LG KP500.
LG KP500 is a really good model of cell phone at a reasonable price with 3" touchscreen and autorotating display, vivid interface, camera 3 Mpx, built-in accelerometer, audio/video player and on-screen QWERTY keyboard.
In this article we`ll tell you, how to disassemble LG KP500 cell phone in order to replace touchscreen, LCD or housing.
In our online store All Spares you can purchase the following spare parts for LG KP500:
- Speaker + buzzer
- Keypad module
- SIM card connector
- Charge connector
For LG KP500 disassembling you will need:
Step-by-step guide of LG KP500 disassembling.
- Remove your back cover, battery, SIM card, memory card and stylus. Four screws need to be removed (circled), please use screwdriver.
- With the help of mediator or plastic card run around the join of the back cover to release it from the rest of the phone.
- Now with the back cover removed your phone should look like below. Five ribbon connectors (circled) need to be disconnected. Each one is attached like a plug and socket. Just lever them up to unplug.
- With the ribbons disconnected you should be able to pull the circuit board away, as shown below. Another connector needs to be detached in the same way as the others. Remove the two circled screws which hold the antenna in place. The camera is stuck down with double sided tape and could be released with a little effort. The antenna could also be disconnected with minor efforts.
- Run the mediator or plastic tool around the join of the front cover and lever it off.
- Unplug the middle part of the housing.
- Lever the LCD screen out with your plastic tool. It should come away easily.
If your LCD of LG KP500 is broken, now you know how to replace it. LCDs for LG GM360, GS290, GT500, GT505, KP500, KP501, KP570.
If your sensor is damaged you can purchase at our online store the new one touchscreen for LG KP500.
On this stage of disassembling you can also replace the housing of your cell phone LG KP500 - Housing for LG KP500.
This article isn`t a blueprint for action. You are the one who is responsible for assembling or disassembling of your cell phone. Please notice, that after you disassemble your phone by yourself you`ll be deprived of gurantee. If you are concerned about damaging your cell phone, we strongly recommend you to consult the technical specialists, who have experience in the field of cell phone repair and are good experts in cell phone flashing, LCD or touchscreen replacement.
Wish you good purchases at All Spares!