Artec Sun, Earth and Moon Device
Artec Sun, Earth and Moon Device - description:
Artec Sun, Earth and Moon Device is a kit for individual assembly that helps to learn about planets and their motion in space, the change of seasons on Earth, change of day and night and different Moon phases.
This kit is to be assembled according to the user guide provided. By rotating the handle, you can move the planets. This set is also equipped with a small bulb. Diameters of the planets: Sun - 100 mm, Earth - 55 mm, Moon - 19 mm.
- Power source: AA batteries (2 pcs. not included).
- Learn about planets or the Solar System and different phenomenon.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Power||AA batteries (2 pcs.)|
|Package size||330 × 430 × 240 mm|
|Package weight||1.3 kg|
- Construction kit:
- parts to assemble planets — 1 set.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- AA batteries – 2 pcs.
Science & experiment kit type