Artec PC Programing Light
Artec PC Programing Light - description:
Artec PC Programing Light – is a universal construction kit for individual assembly of a LED light, that can be programmed with special software. It is a perfect hands-on way to get started working with electronics and programming. You can customize the color, speed, order and other parameter of your LED light. This kit and study guide are perfect for classroom lessons, homeschool settings, and even for an educational afternoon activity.
All electronic parts are preassembled and ready for use, no wiring or soldering required. This electronic construction kit can be combined with any other of "Artec Blocks" series to create new spacial shapes or customize your devices.
- Learn about simple electronic devices and programming.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Package weight||0.215 kg|
|Package size||17 × 13 × 7 cm|
- Assembled electronic components — 1 pc.
- optical sensor — 1 pc.
- sound sensor — 1 pc.
- infrared ray sensor — 1 pc.
- User guide — 1 pc.
- Batterry AA — 3 pcs.
- Screwdriver 6 mm — 1 pc.
Electronic kit электронный конструктор - тип